Friday, April 22, 2011

Will Wearing Tight Pants Make My Penis Small

to the dance floor: 2x17 Glee

(eye If you do not know if New Directions have enough money to go to Nationals,
stop reading.
Spoilers from 2x17 to Glee )

Finally I could see Glee , not for lack of desire, but of time. While watching the chapter, maybe he could have endured a little more, because, yes friends, the chapter was pretty boring. Gives me the impression that between prom and the Nationals had to fill a chapter that was it. And that was filled with characters who had appeared throughout the series. But stating that it was not all bad. Let's look:

- New Directions takes money (apart from the costumes and sets that sometimes out of the manga) because the proceeds until then Sue has it hidden in some offshore account. A Will can not think of another idea to get it doing a benefit concert. But not only to the choir, but for Mike, Tina, Brittany Artie and participating in a student quiz show. Initially shocked that Brittany is in a competition of another kind, but looking at the questions they do, it explains everything, because we found that Brittany is an expert on feline diseases. Everyone gets to work, but as with any concert, problems arise because Mercedes feel you do not appreciate it enough. Is this not what we had seen before? Lauren is what prompts him to behave like a diva. Sorry, I do not drink to Lauren for me could make disappear.

Sunshine In all this, the great promise of the beginning and became a I can not and do not want, again. Offers to participate in the benefit concert and bring his 600 followers, as if it were much, I have already ^ ^ -. 300 With the logical question of whether it is a spy or not, accept it. But as expected at the end neither she nor her followers presented. As stated by Mina Harker is curious that fail or bring their families for very plague they are. Perhaps the only excuse is that Rachel's parents are always traveling, but I hope to meet someday.


concert is held low and the audience booed. Mercedes refuses to leave because he still claims that have been treated as he deserves. Although there is the Great Rachel to teach is really earn respect like Aretha. Convinces and sing the final number, though Mercedes urges him to be it Rachel shows that when you also may be humble and recognize the worth of it. As I like these two!


- Another two that I liked, but it really was, were Holy Will and . We all knew it would break sooner or later and as has happened, it seemed logical. Both realize still love Emma and that she is not ready to compromise (although I give it to me it was just a cheap excuse.) Emma tells Will that Carl has left and has requested the annulment of the marriage and thus its compulsive obsession has returned. Holy and that's when we all see that they are meant for each other so I finally decided to break with Holy Will. A real shame that we do not enjoy Holy Holiday!

- Along the way, Sue continues to his guns to defend themselves, which is gathering Adrenaline Vocal Coach (please, it will flow, because it has a very interesting and attractive if it appears that Carl is not going to appear more), the former coach, now camel Sandy and Terri Ryerson. However, this plan is to end in smoke, because really not anything saboetean Glee Club. A real shame. Have we lost Sue? Better not appear that they do these things. The only positive was that Sandy will pay the trip.


- Finally, we have to talk about Kurt and Blaine. It is very easy to see the story that is being built between them and Karofsky, but with a special guest: Santana. Blaine Kurt and Kurt come to the concert and take the opportunity to teach school until they meet with Karofsky and have a showdown. Santana had never finished liked, but I must admit that this chapter is out. Santana helps kids to face the bully.


As for musical numbers, although they have been generally well, I think we have lost some strength. I do not know. Very good songs, good vocal performances, but without emotion. The one I just liked Mike has been dancing in a wonderful way Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson. Of course, this kid will not sing well, but great dancing. The following would Turning Tables , played by Holy. Every time I like to sing more like Gwyneth. Thirdly, Is not no way , Aretha Franklin, played by Mercedes. With a bit of strength and fighting spirit and very appropriate for her. A very emotional song that is All By Myself by Eric Carmen, although vocally Sunshine does it very well, at no time made my hair like hooks. A pity. And finally, I follow Rivers Lykke Li hoped that Tina's over now, because I really creaked.


As for the choruses little that I can emphasize and that is in line with what I think of the chapter. But there have been some frasecilla:
- I love salt water .- Brittany ("Candy saltwater? Puajjj. And by the way, Quinn and campaigning for voting for prom queen ...)
- Still I'm trying to remember his name .- Lauren.
- I have razor blades in her hair .- Santana.
- Do not make it. Because I post as "ncissucks" or "ncisstupid" .- The football player
- 'I "Beckster" in EW chats.


In short, a filler chapter, I hope it's only a small dent and did not know very well that we have issues trying to be below two frames are very important as the dance and the Nationals. For now the next chapter is Born This Way , in honor of Lady Gaga homonina song that will last an hour. I only wish that this increase in length has a translation into humor and cool songs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment