Sunday, April 24, 2011

Creating A Poster In Powerpoint 2007

MEME: A series of books

Yesterday was the day the book because it commemorates the date in which two the best writers, Shakespeare and Cervantes died. Therefore, from Cosmic Kite bring us a literary meme followed, among others, MacGuffin and Rebeca Sanchez . The truth that literature has always been part of my life since I learned to read ^ ^, and now occupies much of the house (we're thinking of putting a shelf in the bathroom because I do not know where to place, "would wrong?). Although the blog focuses solely on series, I'm excited to do it, but not to deviate much from the blog, I've included some questions "seriéfilas" (I hope you do not mind the author of ...). meme

The last book I read . Game of Thrones RR Martin. As I said during the series, I had to read so right on Sunday, the day the show premiered, it ends.

The book I am reading. The library of the dead , Glenn Cooper. I left halfway to focus on the Lannister and company, but I've resumed and I think that in less than a rooster crows will finish.

The book that changed my thinking. Metamorphosis, Kafka. Although I think you should re-read it, because I probably do it again to change the thinking.

Last book that made me mourn: I'm not much to mourn, or with movies, series and books. But I guess I scored a lot of little girl was Last night I spoke with the moon Gómez Cerdá and I remember I dropped a crybaby.

The last book that made me laugh . A charming guy Marian Keys. While not the best you have, when describing certain situations and I imagine them, Encano me laugh.

A book read again. Wow, lots. From the plays of Shakespeare to The Pillars of the Earth , through any comic book.

A book that changed my life. Much Ado About Nothing . I read about being a kid and he told me a passion for Shakespeare and the plays in general (although I realize now that long since I read any ...).

A book to give to the blind. Complicated . I'm not giving away books blindly without knowing the personal preferences so that I could not say.

A book that surprised me for good . Like Renaissance ,
Wuthering of Emily Brontë. I read in high school after seeing the movie and I guess that was highly conditional. much better the book.

A book that disappointed me . If I say The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown is no stranger, right? It is a best-seller and everything you want, but it seemed so tostón, so obvious, so heavy and why the topic I love. On the same theme, I recommend any of Javier Serra.

The author of more books that I have . Shakespeare. I have all the complete works in English, but I hope someday me with them in English. I love your theater. And also of Anne Perry, I think I have all that have been published in Spain.

A valuable book . Although I have not done (nor do I think ever), Cervantes' Don Quixote in a pocket version with paper as the Bible, very nice, but impractical to read.

A book that I've been meaning to read: The Three Musketeers, by Alexandre Dumas. But the real, no version infantile, juvenile, Teatrera ...

A book that would ban : any which advocates racism, terrorism ...

The next book I read . I struggle between Clash of Kings, The Relic Preston & Child or The fall of the giants of Ken Follet or any other that I have on the shelf slope. Any recommendations?

SERIÉFILO
BONUS

The best adaptation of book-series . Much has been made in the last year of the adaptations of The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, but I think any of the BBC adaptations of Jane Austen's works take the deserved recognition. To cite a recent I've seen, Pride and Prejudice.

book that you would like to adapt a series . I always thought when reading any book by Anne Perry it would be great view reflected in the small screen, especially those by Thomas Pitt and his wife.

Character you'd like to come out in a series . More than once I thought Flaubert's Madame Bovary could be a perfect patient House.

Writer you would like them to do a miniseries about him / her. Anne Perry, as his story is very interesting and has even already with Kate Winslet movie, but Ian Flemming author of James Bond and also made two films (one , the son of Sean Connery, and a 1989).

book that you hate to be moved to the screen . I do not know if he would hate, but I think the trilogy of Anselm Audley, Aquasilva would be very difficult to bring the topic of landscapes and plots that there is (although I need to read even the third). it is also true that technology can work miracles. I do not know.

Series you would like to book became. Perhaps the question most complicated of all, because now if a series is successful is difficult for someone not talk about it in a book. But I think the story of Gilmore Girls in good hands, could be very interesting.

PS I recommend reading any of the items that Adri Speaking series is on the interaction of books and series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment