Friday, April 22, 2011

Brazilian Cover Wedgy

That great trip to a Federal District

¿Por qué viajaste?
¿Por did you say that?
Why, why and more why. One another for what party.

say the man has all the answers. What remains are the questions. As formulate appropriate not know all the summary on why? and for what? To these questions I have two responses trunk too: Because I feel like it and because.

I left without a clear excuse. Without a reason redundant. Just needed a boost. At the end all rational ideas were left on the road. First was the seminar, then the networking, then the simple fact of living an adventure. Sagittarian nature of travel makes a way of life. To hold because it marked the first goal of the year. Vacation anxious after working more than 65 hours a week. To breathe out, to change. Because I felt like it. I wanted to see ...

I went to sing Calle 13 before getting on the plane. A crazy, quasi-ticket travel. It is not advisable to go without sleep, but the company was good. I waited 6 hours stuck in an airplane, all I could sleep there. Illusory. Jorge Chavez I love with all my heart.

I finally Mexico City. There was very hot that day. Began the spring and autumn Lima. 3 hours in the airport fatigue and headache. I had forgotten what it was called by phone in Mexico, I became total after nearly 4 years in this country. I had forgotten many things, there are fewer pay phones as well. But Coca Cola light abounds. Lucky me! (I brought cans of that ragweed)

Overall, I would say that was an exceptional trip. A city full of colors and idioms. Anecdotes and complicity. That saved a meter distances, 2,300 meters above sea level. A great place for adventure and endless questions. Trees, unpronounceable names. The first and last time for trekking in jean and my favorite sandals. Pepper on all sides and sweetness to compensate. Of pure hubris. In great detail. Pinky promise everywhere. Very hot. No one wears sunglasses. Females are usually larger than males. Chaotic and traffic that I remembered a story by Cortázar. Food for the road. In mazacote given my inability to cook in height. Themed bars where I have to disguise an Eskimo.

Mexico never disappoint me. The 3 times have been memorable. All three times have been last minute and have surprised me more than you could imagine. I have a debt with you. Cause I'm meeting you halfway. Always

be empty glasses
with city water
ours is river water
mixed with sea
woman raises her arms
and get to dance tonight
that ours is river water
mixed with sea

To you I say
not worry my love
I'm going to understand
I'm going to want

C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment